[oXygen-user] Problems with copy and paste from Firfox

oXygen XML Editor Support (Costin Sandoi)
Fri Jul 10 04:45:11 CDT 2015

Hello Sascha,

We have tested the copy/paste behavior when copying the "Beträge"word
from the Firefox browser in a DocBook document opened in the oXygen's
Author mode, but could not reproduce the problem. In order to help us
isolate the cause and further investigate, could you please provide a
link to the specific page from where you copied the content.
Alternatively, if that's not publicly available, save the HTML page and
attach the document to your email reply. If you want to keep the
contents private, reply only to our support email address
( ) instead of the list.

Best Regards,
Costin

*/Costin Sandoi/*
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.302
Fax: +40-251-461482

www.oxygenxml.com <http://www.oxygenxml.com>
oXygen XML <http://www.oxygenxml.com>

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained
herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified.