[oXygen-user] Drop-down list of recently used DITAVAL files?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Wed Jan 21 02:50:01 CST 2015

Hi Richard,

Useful idea, we'll consider it for a future version (possibly for 17.1).

Right now if you have a fixed set of DITAVAL filter files you are using
you could go to the Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Edit modes / Author /
Profiling/Conditional Text" page, use the "Import from DITAVAL" button
and select in the chooser all the DITA VAL files. Oxygen will create for
each one a profiling condition set. Each condition set will have a
reference to the corresponding DITAVAL filter.
Then when editing the DITA transformation scenario in the Filters tab
you can choose from among all the defined profiling condition sets using
a combo box.