[oXygen-user] Webhelp ToC Icons

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Sorin Ristache)
Fri Feb 6 10:32:08 CST 2015

Hello Steve,

This finer level of marking the title entries in the Table of Content
tree is not available out of the box. Some modifications are needed in
the DocBook WebHelp transformation for marking each section title in the
Table of Content tree with a distinct HTML marker, like a distinct class
attribute value, according to the DocBook section level: chapter, sect1,
sect2, sect3, etc.. That will enable the association of distinct icons
for distinct levels of section depth in the custom CSS stylesheet set in
the html.stylesheet parameter.

If you have some XSLT development skills I can guide you to implement
these modifications, otherwise we can try to do these modifications in
the WebHelp transformation when we can find some time for that.

Anyway we will consider applying these modifications to the built-in
DocBook WebHelp transformation for a future version of Oxygen.

Best regards,
Sorin

<oXygen/> XML Editor

http://www.oxygenxml.com