[oXygen-user] Custom headers on HTTP requests

Tom Cleghorn
Fri Dec 18 08:41:48 CST 2015

Hi,

Is there any means of controlling the HTTP headers Oxygen sends when
using 'Open URL' from the File menu? I'm working with an API that uses
Accept headers to return different subsets of a large document, and it'd
be very useful to be able to control that within Oxygen too.

Thanks!

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.