[oXygen-user] Any way to control output of Schematron validation?

Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex
Tue Dec 8 02:51:06 CST 2015

We’d like to use that option, too. We are also using allow-foreign, and
we generate some HTML markup in the messages that we render in HTML
reports. But for debugging purposes and for Schematron reuse we’d like
to be able to see the rich messages as plain text in oXygen.