[oXygen-user] Any way to control output of Schematron validation?

Maloney, Christopher (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]
Mon Dec 7 13:16:24 CST 2015

We are using schematron validation in oXygen, with a custom element in our output messages. I'm finding that this causes the output messages to be unusable, because they are displayed on only one line, and that line is taken up by the custom element, and all of it's various namespace declarations. I'm attaching a screenshot -- not sure if it will get through the mailman.

Is there any way to configure oxygen to show the text value of these messages? It would be much more useful. As it is, the user has to hover the mouse over the message, or r-click and do "show messages", and even then, the message is dominated by this element, because of all the (unused) namespace declarations on it.

Thanks!

--
Chris Maloney
NIH/NLM/NCBI (Contractor)