[oXygen-user] Not indent elements with 'linefeed-treatment="preserve"'?

George Bina
Thu Aug 27 07:13:38 CDT 2015

Hi Tony,

I cannot think of a way to enforce the whitespace preserve on an element
based on an some attribute value.

For inserting a new line without indenting, just define a code template
(Options -> Preferences -- Code Templates) with the content

"
${caret}"

(without the quotes, I added them just to show the new line before the
caret variable)

and assign a shortcut to that, for example I set CMD+Shift+Enter on my
Mac. After that, using the shortcut I can insert a new line without any
indent.