[oXygen-user] bug report: repeated schema-declared element content

George Bina
Wed Aug 26 02:14:43 CDT 2015

Hi Ben,

Well, D4P may very well encode such information if you are thinking
about the DITA landscape.
However, the issue here was not related to any particular XML
vocabulary, but rather a limitation of the content completion that
oXygen provides in a very particular case, that is not likely to appear
in practice.