[oXygen-user] Schematron template?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu)
Fri Aug 7 02:10:10 CDT 2015

Hello David,

The main reason for this change was because the users wanted to add
elements from no namespace in the Schematron file. This is because of
the quick fixes support, if you want to create quick fixes for an XML
document that doesn't have a namespace. The common mistake that they
made was to add the elements without a prefix in the Schematron file,
and because the default namespace was mapped to the Schematron namespace
they ended up to add the elements in the Schematron namespace.

Best Regards,
Octavian
--
Octavian Nadolu