[oXygen-user] Schematron template?

Syd Bauman
Thu Aug 6 13:10:18 CDT 2015

I can't speak for others, David, but I like this change because 80%
of the time I'm creating a Schematron file it's so that I can work on
a Schematron test separately, and then copy-and-paste it into my TEI
ODD file. Since I use "sch:" as the prefix for ISO Schematron in TEI
(and all of the Guidelines will do so soon enough), this change to
oXygen's template makes the copy-and-paste operation that much
easier.

So to me, this was a pleasant surprise. :-)

Haven't figured out this Quick Fix stuff yet -- should I?