[oXygen-user] updated framework not used in conversion

Lou Burnard
Wed Apr 29 07:05:21 CDT 2015

I'm puzzled...

I have installed all the recent updates to the TEI framework from the
TEI site, and  my local .com.oxygen.xml directory contains an updated
version of one of the XSLT scripts provided as a result:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 lou lou 13520 Apr 29 12:02
./.com.oxygenxml/extensions/v16.1/frameworks/http___www.tei_c.org_release_oxygen_updateSite.oxygen/tei/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/oulipo/from_common.xsl

However, when I actually run the conversion from within oXygen, it does
not use this version, but instead the one released ages ago, which is
still in the installation directory:

-rw-r--r-- 1 lou lou 9612 Jan 22 13:43
./OxygenXMLEditor16/frameworks/tei/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/oulipo/from_common.xsl

The Ant script I am running in my transformation says
/home/lou/OxygenXMLEditor16/frameworks/tei/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/oulipo/docx/from.xsl"

It also uses the build-from.xml file from the same directory, rather
than the one one in the .com.oxygml tree, which is however identical.
But since it uses relative paths, maybe that is the problem?

Any advice much appreciated...