[oXygen-user] Use BaseX for XQuery Validation?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Wed Apr 22 04:12:58 CDT 2015

Hi,

I've added on our issue tracking tool another vote for the request for
better integration with BaseX. I mentioned XQuery validation in specific.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support