[oXygen-user] topicref pointing to reference topic within a glossentry topic

Khaled Aly
Sun Sep 28 09:41:02 CDT 2014

Hi.. The chapter structure is quoted below. All topics are <glossentry> except ="Event-start-toplevelprocess.dita". It appears in ToC but the page comes empty as it could not be parsed (this is the error message).

Many thanks,
Khaled

<chapter href="Process.dita">
        <topicref href="Activity.dita">
            <topicref href="Subprocess.dita"/>
            <topicref href="Task.dita"/>
            <topicref href="CallActivity.dita"/>
        </topicref>
        <topicref href="Event.dita">
            <topicref href="Event-start-toplevelprocess.dita" type="reference" navtitle="Start Events for Top-level Processes"/>
            <topicref href="Event-start.dita">
                <topicref href="Event-start-process.dita"/>
                <topicref href="Event-start-subprocess.dita"/>
                <topicref href="Event-start-subprocess-inline.dita"/>
            </topicref>
            <topicref href="Event-inter.dita"/>
            <topicref href="Event-end.dita"/>
        </topicref>