[oXygen-user] [ann] oXygen users meetup - San Francisco and other October events

George Bina
Fri Sep 26 07:27:02 CDT 2014

Hi everyone!

If you happen to be around San Francisco on October 21st it will be
great if you can join the oXygen users meetup!
This is a free event but registration is required. You can find more
details and register at:
http://oxygenxml.com/events/2014/meetup-san-francisco.html
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our customer Salesforce
for hosting this meeting and to our special guest Eliot Kimber.

You can find an overview of more October events where you can meet us below:

* we will be at Lavacon in Portland (Oct 13-15) where we exhibit and
present on XML review and authoring in the browser and on mobile devices
http://lavacon.org/2014/

* we were invited by the STC Silicon Valley Chapter (Oct 20) to show
some oXygen tips - everyone is welcome to join this meeting:
http://www.stc-siliconvalley.org/2014/07/11/october-20-2014-tips-with-oxygen-xml-editor/

* the oXygen users meetup San Francisco (Oct 21) with multiple oXygen
related presentations:
http://oxygenxml.com/events/2014/meetup-san-francisco.html

* we will exhibit at Information Development World in San Jose (Oct
23-24) and demo oXygen review and editing across devices:
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/86671/