[oXygen-user] oXygen and BaseX

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Thu Sep 18 09:53:13 CDT 2014

Hi,

We do have a request logged on our issue tracking tool to provide a
preconfigured profile for BaseX in Oxygen. However, this will be
considered in the long term. I've added your vote.

Regarding running XQuery 3.0 with BaseX in Oxygen, I can confirm there
is indeed an issue, but we're not yet sure of the cause.
Oxygen uses the XQJ API to interact with BaseX, so the problem may be
somewhere along that. We're still investigating.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support