[oXygen-user] Author Mode - CSS style(s) in effect

Mary McRae
Mon Sep 15 08:07:16 CDT 2014

Thanks Alex!

  I'll forward it along.

Mary

From:  [mailto:] On Behalf Of Alex Jitianu
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Author Mode - CSS style(s) in effect

Hello Mary,

Unfortunately we don't yet have a "CSS Inspector"view. But we do have an already registered request for such a feature. I've added your vote for it and you will be notified when it gets implemented.

Meanwhile, the culprit could be a padding or a margin property. You could try and write a more powerful rule to override these properties. If you can send us an XML and CSS sample (or an entire framework) on our support email address (<mailto:>), we could try and look for the problem CSS rule too.

Best regards,

Alex

--

Alex Jitianu