[oXygen-user] cross-references in author mode

Mary McRae
Mon Sep 8 08:45:43 CDT 2014

Hi Ken!

  Thanks for the suggestion - I'll go see what other cool things might be in there that I can borrow as well.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:] On Behalf Of G. Ken Holman
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 5:11 PM
To: Mary McRae;
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] cross-references in author mode

Hi, Mary!

When using <xref> in DocBook and you click on chain-link icon or grayed-out identifier you will jump to the target location.  It happens not to link the cited text (even though the element itself is
EMPTY) so that could probably be a new feature in the DocBook framework.

I suggest you check how it is done in the DocBook framework to get clues how to do it in your own framework.

I hope this helps!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training | Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ |