[oXygen-user] cross-references in author mode

Mary McRae
Mon Sep 8 08:41:43 CDT 2014

Thanks George! I need to spend more quality time with the excellent documentation oXygen provides.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: George Cristian Bina [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 6:02 PM
To: Mary McRae;
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] cross-references in author mode

Hi Mary,

You need something like this in your CSS:

xref:before {
   link:"#" attr(rid);
   content: url('link.png');
}

assuming a link.png image next to your CSS.

You can find more details at:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/dg-link-elements.html

<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger http://www.oxygenxml.com