[oXygen-user] Make Enable Master Files Default For New Projects

Eliot Kimber
Mon Sep 8 08:18:20 CDT 2014

When I create a new project I never don't want master files enabled but I
don't yet have any (or know what they might be or want to be bothered
identifying them at that moment).

I find it annoying to have to respond to the "enable master files" prompt
every time. Would be nice if I could set a preference that would make new
projects automatically enable master files and go on.

A small annoyance I realize, but when I'm creating a new project it's
usually in the context of "oh crap, I need to do this new thing Right
Now", so these two actions are in the way of me doing what I actually want
to do, so the annoyance is multiplied more than it would be if I was
creating a project in a calm and considered way, which I never am. Of
course, I could be somewhat unique in this aspect due to the nature of the
work I do and how I do it (which is to say, I'm always doing a million
different things and always starting something new).

Cheers,

E.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner