[oXygen-user] Pretty Print <lb/> in Oxygen

George Bina
Mon Oct 27 13:59:39 CDT 2014

Hi Syd,

I do not think that is possible with any of the current settings.. You
should set space preserve on a p or ancestor element and then format it
as you want and oXygen's format and indent will leave it like that.

    <text>
we call it so, but to make
          <lb/>its nature clearer to you, my happy readers, who are
privileged to live
          <lb/>in Space.</p>
straight Lines, Triangles,
          <lb/>Squares, Pentagons, Hexagons, and other figures, instead
of remaining
          <lb/>fixed in their places, move freely about, on or in the
surface, but without
          <lb/>the power of rising above or sinking below it, very much
like shadows
          <lb/>—only hard with luminous edges—and you will then have a
pretty
          <lb/>correct notion of my country and countrymen. Alas, a few
years ago,
          <lb/>I should have said “my universe:” but now my mind has
been opened
          <lb/>to higher views of things.</p>
    </text>