[oXygen-user] Transforming scenario wiki

Sorin Ristache
Fri Oct 24 03:40:57 CDT 2014

Hello Sascha,

As far as I know there is only a Perl tool for the direct conversion
DocBook XML -> Wiki:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Tools/Wiki_conversions/DocBook_to_Wiki

I suggest the following Java solution: first you go from DocBook XML to
HTML and after that run the following tool adapted for XWiki syntax:

https://bitbucket.org/axelclk/info.bliki.wiki/overview

So you will have to adapt both tools for the XWiki syntax.

<oXygen/> XML Editor Support