[oXygen-user] Easy insertion of en/em-dash

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Fri Oct 3 01:17:38 CDT 2014

Two remarks for something Syd said:

> BUT the keyboard shortcut for inserting arbitrary Unicode characters
> using my Ubuntu 14.04 system (ctl-shift-u 2 0 1 4 ret) does NOT work
> in oXygen, and I really wish it did.

We'll look into this.

And to something that Jirka said:

> Well, on Windows its Alt + 0 1 5 0 which is really headache compared to - -

We also have plans to allow keyboard shortcuts to be assigned to a
defined code template. So you could define a code template for inserting
m-dash and assign a simpler keyboard shortcut to it.