[oXygen-user] Easy insertion of en/em-dash

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Thu Oct 2 02:46:00 CDT 2014

Hi Jirka,

We have some future plans to add proper Auto-correction support in
Oxygen (with more than em-dash insertion) by using the auto-correct rule
files which are bundled with Open Office. Maybe we'll find some time to
implement this in an Oxygen 17.x release next year.
Probably this auto-correct will initially be available only in the
Author visual editing mode.