[oXygen-user] Easy insertion of en/em-dash

Jirka Kosek
Wed Oct 1 11:12:27 CDT 2014

Hi,

good text content should properly use en-dash and em-dash characters.
Easy way to type them would be similar to how auto-correction work in
some editors:

Typed characters => output

-      => -
--     => – (en-dash)
---    => — (em-dash)
----   => - (cycle back to hyphen and so on)

Has already someone implemented this as a pluging? Or would it be
possible to provide this feature directly in oXygen, probably as a part
of existing auto-corrections?

If answer is no, I will do it myself, but I thought that I would ask
first :-)

TIA,

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz