[oXygen-user] Feature request - XML format preferences

oXygen XML Editor Support (Costin Sandoi)
Tue Nov 18 02:43:51 CST 2014

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have just logged your suggestion in our internal improvement tracking
system.
We will analyze this situation in order to be implemented by our
development team in a further version of <oXygen/> XML.

Meanwhile, as a workaround, you should note that if you select an
existing element in the list from the mentioned "Elements Spacing"
section and click "Add", this would preform more like an "Edit" action,
given that the text field from the "Add element" dialog would already
contain the name of the selected element.
This way it is possible to edit the element as needed and add the
resulting one to the list.
However, you should afterwards remove the old selection from the list if
you consider you won't need it anymore, as both the previously selected
element and the newly resulted one would be present.

Feel free to contact us whenever you need any other information or
assistance.

Best Regards,
Costin

*/Costin Sandoi/*
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.302
Fax: +40-251-461482

www.oxygenxml.com <http://www.oxygenxml.com>
oXygen XML <http://www.oxygenxml.com>

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained
herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified.