[oXygen-user] find references to topic before deleting them?

Oxygen XML Editor support
Thu Nov 13 14:49:07 CST 2014

Hi Roderik,

In the DITA Maps Manager view, open the main DITA Map, right click on
the reference to the topic and use the "Search References" action.
Or after removing the topic use the "Validate and check for
completeness" button in the DITA Maps Manager view.