[oXygen-user] [ann] oXygen version 16 is available

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu May 22 09:29:08 CDT 2014

Hi Andreas,

So you are using Oxygen 16.0, right?

What I did to test was to edit the DITA document type association and
define a new action which invokes
"ro.sync.ecss.extensions.commons.operations.ShowElementDocumentationOperation"
with the "URL pattern" parameter set to:

> http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=${xpath_eval(name())}

Then I invoked the action when placing the caret in a DITA paragraph <p>
element.

The web browser was opened with the URL:

> https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=p

So it worked for me.