[oXygen-user] XPath on multiple files in Archive Browser in 16.0?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue May 20 16:15:31 CDT 2014

I have been using the new "XPath on multiple files" feature in oXygen 16.0
today. It works beautifully on project files, and very fast.

Is there a way to get it to operate on an EPUB (or other zip file) that is open
in Archive Browser? I tried to do this by creating a working set using "path of
the current archive" and a couple of other options, but that didn't work.

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA