[oXygen-user] Upcoming Events

Sarah Draper sarah_draper at oxygenxml.com
Thu May 15 12:06:31 CDT 2014

Hello,

Our team here at Syncro Soft have a busy event schedule for the next
couple of months so we thought we'd share what we've got planned with
you in the hope you can join us.

*Thursday, 22nd May - Finnish Technical Communications Society (STVY) **
www.stvy.fi
*
The Society are meeting in Tampere, Finland and have asked us to make a
contribution on their theme "affordable DITA".  We'll be giving an
online demonstration to attendees of the event titled "From Zero to
DITA".  We'll show how a user can quickly and easily create and publish
a project in DITA from scratch.

***************

*Tuesday, May 27 **- Etteplan | Tedopres/Syncro Soft  - **/The
Importance of Content Quality as Part of Your Content Strategy/*
Time: 10 AM EST -- 7 AM PST -- 4 PM CET
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/343959582

In their HyperSTE 5.5, Etteplan | Tedopres have introduced support for
oXygen.   Why not learn more by joining ourselves and Berry Braster from
Etteplan | Tedopres to get an insight in how to provide your end users
with the right information, whenever and wherever they need it, and to
see the importance of content quality as part of your content strategy.
We will then go on to look at the newly released HyperSTE 5.5 with
support for oXygen.

***************

*Saturday, 7-Sunday 8 June - XML London*
www.xmllondon.com

Now in it's second year, we'll once again be sponsoring this
International Conference.  Held at the prestigious University College,
London, the 2 day conference looks at everything XML both in academic
terms as well as the applied use of XML in industries such as finance
and publishing.  If you're a Developer, Semantic Web & Linked Data or
Markup enthusiast why not join us there for this weekend conference?

***************

*Thursday, 19-Friday 20 June - Congility 2014
*www.congility.com

For a successive year we will be sponsoring Congility - Content Agility
2014.  This is a unique event which brings together Content Strategy,
Structured Content and Component CMS all under one roof. Why not visit
our stand to learn how to better create, manage and deliver your content
or attend our presentation on "XML Authoring on Mobile Devices" where we
will show our new Web/Mobile Editing Platform.  Users can contribute in
a direct XML review process by making comments and annotations, by
adding and deleting text,  and managing changes or annotations.  Our
full XML Authoring support enables users to enter and change markup as
well as edit attributes and validate their documentation.  We will see
how the use of inline actions and form controls allow non-technical
users to create XML content without even being aware of it before
finally taking a look at the architecture behind the product and the
possibilities for the future.

Use our special registration code SYS2014 to receive up to 20% discount,
subject to the date of booking.  This offer cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offers.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us at one of our events soon and if
you'd like further information on any of our events please don't
hesitate to get in touch.

Syncro Soft Ltd
www.oxygenxml.com
support at oxygenxml.com