[oXygen-user] Dockable SCN client

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 6 06:49:31 CDT 2014

Dear Shannon,

The SVN client is not closely integrated in oXygen - it is more like an
external tool now. We already have an issue recorded to provide a close
integration of the SVN client within oXygen. We tried at some point to
just add the whole thing in oXygen but we encountered problems with that
approach, so there is no quick solution to this.

In case it helps, please note that you can also start the SVN client as
a standalone application, there is a separate launcher in the oXygen
distribution for that.