[oXygen-user] AuthorMode, open selected word in default app (browser)

Andreas Wagner Andreas.Wagner at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Mar 24 09:13:27 CDT 2014

Dear list,

I am working on an author mode/document type framework and I would like
to allow my users to select a word and open a browser with the selected
word at some place in the url. (like e.g.
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=MYFUNNYWORD&la=la).

Can I achieve this with the
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.commons.operations.OpenInSystemAppOperation
operation, and if so, what should its parameters be?

(Ideally, a somewhat similar command could open a default link for the
current document, the ID of which it would read from some XPath. E.g.
google for the title and author of the current document.)

Thank you,

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Wagner