[oXygen-user] OSX: Using Java 7 With Oxygen

Eliot Kimber
Wed Jul 23 14:42:16 CDT 2014

OK, I guess that explains it.

Part of the issue I ran into was with testing the 2.0 version of the Open
Toolkit--it appears to be compiled with Java 7 (meaning it fails to run
under Java 6), so I upgraded to Java 7.

This was just for testing the 2.0 OT through Oxygen, so it's not a deal
killer to have Oxygen continue to use Java 6.

Cheers,

E.
—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner