[oXygen-user] oXygen Author DITA Arabic Support

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Mon Jul 7 03:59:38 CDT 2014

Hi Khaled,

Thanks for the samples you sent to our support email address.
You need to open each topic and map and set the attribute:

> xml:lang="ar"

on the root element to indicate you have Arabic content.
This should improve both the plain XHTML (which will use a special CSS
designed for Arabic) and PDF outputs.

For the special WebHelp output Oxygen provides, it does not seem to use
the proper CSS selectors for Arabic content, we'll try to fix this
problem in a future version.