[oXygen-user] High contrast accessiblity

Henry Gorbsky gorbsky at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 21 08:23:22 CST 2014

Hello,
I have a question regarding the accessibility features of the editor. I am
a low vision user and require high contrast (white-on-black) setting. I am
on Windows 7 with the global high contrast mode setting activated. However,
when I load the Oxygen editor, the document edit window does not display
with high-contrast. The document window shows typical black font on white
background, which is not accessible. I've gone into settings to try to
change background/font colors, hoping to achieve a high contrast effect to
no avail.  Any thoughts on why this is occurring and suggestions on how to
remedy? Thanks.

*regards*
Hank D.  Gorbsky
Internet e-mail: gorbsky at us.ibm.com