[oXygen-user] How to match across multiple lines using regex?

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Sat Jan 11 13:17:36 CST 2014

I+IBk-m trying to a regular expression search and replace for things like this:

doc: text text
next line
next line+ADw-/a:documentation+AD4-

What I can+IBk-t figure out is how to do this multi-line regular expression
match. If use +IBw-dot matches all+IB0- then my match is not limited to just
what+IBk-s shown but everything between the first doc: and the last
+ADw-/a:documentation+AD4-.

If do e.g. +IBw-doc:(.)+ADw-/a:documentation+AD4gHQ- then it matches cases where it all
happens to be on one line.

Is this possible? What bit of regex fu am I missing?

Thanks,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber