[oXygen-user] Forms controls in tables

Wendell Piez wapiez at wendellpiez.com
Fri Jan 3 12:13:18 CST 2014

Hi,

So, I have a case where an element's contents are validated to an
enumerated list of strings in RelaxNG. In a CSS, I have a form control
that populates a pull down list of the values from the schema. This
works well:

account {  -oxy-editable: true;
    content:
        oxy_textfield(
            edit, "#text",
            columns, 30,
            values );
    visibility: -oxy-collapse-text;
}

However, when I set this element to display as a table cell in a
table, I get extra vertical whitespace below it.

When I remove the 'visibility' property, it displays as I expect (each
table row flush with the next). But of course then I see the contents
twice, once with the pull-down control, and once as normal contents.

Any hints?

Cheers, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables