[oXygen-user] Multi-row tabs?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 20 03:11:24 CST 2014

Hi,

We've investigated and the status has not changed. There is no API that
allows multiple rows of tabs for the docking framework editor tabs.

Please note that there are alternative means of seeing the full list of
opened files. There is a tiny widget (circled in red in the image below)
on the right side of the tab group that when pressed, it displays the
list of editors:

Alternatively if you want to switch to another editor by using the
keyboard, you can press Ctrl+F6/Ctrl+Shift+F6 (Next/Previous Editor) and
a similar list will appear. The list stays visible for as long as you
keep Ctrl pressed and you can also navigate the list with the arrow keys
while keeping Ctrl pressed. When you release the Ctrl key, the selected
editor from the list will be activated.

Regards,
Adrian