[oXygen-user] No Easy Way to Set @colsep and @rowsep on Table in Author Mode

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 17 09:15:28 CST 2014

Hi Eliot,

For Oxygen 16 (summer of 2014) we are actively working on more
table-related features.
You'll have a specific action to modify various properties on an
existing table among which the @colsep and @rowsep properties you are
interested in. We'll add easier ways of selecting a table's cells and
settings various properties to them.

We also have an issue logged in to allow the user to control these same
options when a new table is inserted. We'll try to fix this issue as
well in Oxygen 16.