[oXygen-user] XProc validation bug

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Fri Feb 14 03:30:09 CST 2014

Hi,

By default the validation is done with a Relax NG schema. If you
configure a transformation with Calabash then oXygen will use Calabash
to validate, and that should be better than the Relax NG schema.

Thanks for letting us know, we will check the schema and see why the
p:log element is not accepted.