[oXygen-user] Prevent the writer from entering a certain element

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 13 00:37:50 CST 2014

Hi Nathan,

The fast option would be to edit the document type association you are
using in the Oxygen Preferences->"Document Type Association" page and
then in the "Author" tab there is a "Content Completion" tab which has a
list of "Filter - remove content completion items" to which you can add
items which should be removed.

The thorough option would be to create a DITA DTD specialization of course.