[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Variables for Path Components When Building Result Locations in Scenarios

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Feb 12 12:46:00 CST 2014

Hi Eliot, Peter,

We have a feature request recorded to support a replace function as an
editor function (to be used instead of an editor variable).
Another idea will be to say somehow that the result should be evaluated
as an XPath expression, for example, thus you should be able to use any
XPath function. This can be either a checkbox next to a value or we can
use something like:

${xpath(...)}

and place as argument the string that will be executed as an XPath
expression. This will give access not only to regexp but also to other
XPath functions like substring-before, substring-after, etc.