[oXygen-user] Cannot seem to get the "Open Maps in editor with resolved topic" working

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:26:48 CST 2014

Hi,
  I am developing a framework which is extending the existing DITA
framework. The new framework is distributed via our source control and so
it needs to be pointed to via the "Preferences > Document Type Association
> Location > Custom".
  I am finding that when I open a ditamap using this extended framework
(and yes, the correct associations have been made in the "Association
rules"), I cannot seem to get the "Open Maps in editor with resolved topic"
option working. I have checked that the file is not locked and that I am
able to do other operations (like create reusable content etc).

  What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan