[oXygen-user] Using the existing Lucene index

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:37:04 CST 2014

Hi, I am not sure if this should go in the SDK mailing list or in this one,
so I thought I would start here. I was wondering if there is a way to find
out what all are indexed by the Lucene indexing operation when using
Open/Find Resource? Where am I going with this? I am trying to build some
customizations which would:

   - Find out all the ditamaps that the active document is being used in -
   I understand I can walk down the ditamap tree and find this out but if
   anything in this regard is already stored in the index, I would be very
   interested in getting it from there
   - Find all references and conrefs which are pointing to a particular
   selection (this is more so for inline conrefs rather than conreffed file) -
   I did read somewhere that this is not being indexed, but I thought it
   better to ask.

If there is any existing way to do any of the operations above, I am would
be really eager to know. Thanks, Nathan