[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Variables for Path Components When Building Result Locations in Scenarios

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Fri Feb 7 17:54:33 CST 2014

The key is that I want to reflect directories that are ancestors of the
file being processed.

For example, say that files can be in project/a/b/c or project/d/e/f and I
want to generate files in project/new/a/b/c or project/new/d/e/f--I don't
see a way to do that without having different scenarios or modifying the
scenario for each different starting directory. It precludes applying the
transform to the common parent of both input directories and having it
just work.

And of course, if I could really have everything I wanted I'd like to be
able to apply a regular expression to the incoming filename and then
reference groups in order to construct the result filename....

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber