[oXygen-user] Distributing profiling attributes and profiling condition sets within a framework

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:15:59 CST 2014

Hi,
        I would like to distribute profiling attributes and profiling
condition sets but preferably do so via a framework instead of the project
option. Is there any way to do this? To define the use case, I would like
to deploy a default baseline setup which could be updated via source
control without the need for a merge if authors customize their own
projects.
If it is not possible to distribute profiling conditions via framework,
would it be possible to use xlink to do this at the project level. I would
be eager to know what others are doing in this regard.

Thanks!
Nathan