[oXygen-user] Help with XPath

Mary Anthony
Fri Dec 5 10:12:27 CST 2014

Hi,

I am adding a comment to each file that contains a release number. The
release number is one of many variables defined in a
*variable_keywords.ditamap* file. This file is a child of my main *ditamap*.

Using the XPath Builder, I tested and found this path located the node I
needed. (Below is a pic showing the path succeeding.)  When I encode this
path in the dita2webhelp.xsl file, the transformation succeeds but the
node's RELEASE_VERSION content is not output:

   <xsl:comment>
<xsl:value-of
select="/map/keydef[@keys='var_release_version']/topicmeta/keywords/keyword"/>

  </xsl:comment>