[oXygen-user] annotation formats in Relax NG

George Cristian Bina
Thu Aug 28 14:25:29 CDT 2014

Hi Julian,

Only the elements specified there are supported because the annotations
are presented as plain text. I know we put some work into supporting
HTML annotations but I need to check with my colleagues to see were we
are with that.