[oXygen-user] Applying a Transform Scenario to Just a Directory, Not Its Children

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Tue Aug 26 03:42:34 CDT 2014

Hi Eliot,

When you apply a transformation scenario on a directory, Oxygen treats
it as a batch transformation, so lists all the files from the directory
and its subdirectories and applies the transformation scenario in turn
for each of the files.
This behavior cannot be altered because the transformation scenarios
support only files for input, not directories.

I'm afraid you'll have to use a workaround and apply the transformation
on a file from that directory and then use ${cfdu} (or ${cfd} if it's a
path) to refer the directory of that file.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support