[oXygen-user] oxy_xpath with xinclude

Alex Jitianu
Wed Aug 20 04:24:51 CDT 2014

Hi Markus,

Unfortunately you can't define custom CSS functions. What if you keep
the CSS rule as it is and use a StylesFilter only to correct these
read-only contexts?

if (!styles.isEditable()) {
   // Read-only context. The XPath will not give any values for this
context.
   StaticContent[] contentProp = (StaticContent[])
styles.getProperty(Styles.KEY_MIXED_CONTENT);
   EditorContent editorContent = (EditorContent) contentProp[0];
editorContent.getProperties().put(InplaceEditorArgumentKeys.PROPERTY_VALUES,
getValues());
}

Best regards,
Alex