[oXygen-user] oxy_xpath with xinclude

practice innovation
Tue Aug 19 04:34:13 CDT 2014

Hi there,

I use oxy_xpath funktion in CSS like this

oxy_xpath("string-join(distinct-values(./..//DT/text()),',')")

which works very well with an XML like this:

<TD>

     <D>

        <DT>..</DT>

     <D>

     <D>

        <DT>..</DT>

     <D>

</TD>

But if D elements are in XML modules included with XInclude

<TD>

   <xi:include href="d1.xml"/>

   <xi:include href="d2.xml"/>

</TD>

No result is found (as expected first). But if I execute XPath in Author
mode the results I'm looking for are found.

Is there any chance to get this or another oxy_xpath working with xincludes?

This oxy_xpath call is the value of "values" property in a popupselection
control. So I could implement my own custom control, but I want to avoid
this, if possible.

Thanks for any hints

Markus